Host to major stars, royalty, presidents, and now…ABC and you… Welcome to Dallas’ most prestigious hotel!
Built in 1912 by Adolphus Busch, founder of the Busch Beer Company, and currently undergoing a $65M total renovation to be completed in April 2016, The Adolphus will host the 2016 ABC World of Weddings Conference.
Every bed is a king…even in the double rooms! Every fixture, every treatment completely new. Complete luxury!
- Dallas’ best high tea, Served 2:00 – 4:00 p.m. Friday through Sunday in the art-filled Lobby Living Room
- Dallas’ finest restaurant, the incomparable five star French Room
- Newly built rooftop pool and spa
- Around the corner from the grassy knoll and the sixth floor museum
- One block from the original flagship Neiman Marcus store
- Daily tours at Southfork Ranch – the place the Ewings called home.
- The Perot Natural History Museum
Reservations can also be made by phone via the dedicated Group Reservations phone numbers below. Phone reservation hours are Mon-Fri 7a-7p and Weekends 10a-6p Central time.
Reservations Toll Free: 800-221-9083
Reservations Local Phone: 214-651-3550