2020 Annual Conference Call for Speakers
Applications accepted February 1 – March 31, 2020
The Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC) invites you to submit your session proposal for our 2020 Annual Conference to be held November 2-5, 2020 at the Historic West Baden Springs Hotel & French Lick Resort in French Lick, Indiana.
Since 1955, the ABC has provided educational and networking resources to uphold the premier Standard of Wedding Excellence. The ABC Annual Conference brings together wedding professionals from across the globe for education, networking, and business, personal and professional growth opportunities. Attendees walk away with inspiration, action items and support from their colleagues.
ABC Education topics will include: Branding, Business & Professional Development, Business Management, Business Innovations & Productivity, Décor & Design, Event Management, Legal, Personal Development, Project Management Tools, Sales & Marketing, Technology & Social Media, Wedding Trends.
Speaker Selection Process
The proposals received will be reviewed on the basis of originality, applicability, conference needs and speaker qualifications. You may submit more than one topic/session proposal, and if so, each must be submitted on a separate form. Submissions must be original content and not have been previously presented in another wedding/event industry conference. Selected speakers will be notified by the end of April.
As a selected speaker, you will receive:
- one (1) complimentary full conference Educational Package which includes meals as per the conference program.
- marketing and promotion on all social media platforms
- listing on the conference website – www.ABCAnnualConference.com
- listing in the conference program book
- the opportunity to have your expertise and thought leadership heard by the attendees
Please complete the form to submit your information and proposed topic details.
Should you be selected as a speaker, you agree to the following:
- Usage of photos/video of you taken during your presentation
- Your presentation topic has not been delivered prior to the ABC 2020 Conference
- Attend the entire conference and interact with ABC member attendees
- No monetary stipend will be paid to the speaker
- Speaker is responsible for their own travel arrangements and accommodations in the ABC discounted group room block at the host resort
- Selected speaker will receive a formal speaking agreement that must be signed and returned to the Director of Annual Conference by the date on the agreement
If you have any questions, please contact:
Carmen Mesa, MWP™, ABC Director of Annual Conference
(954) 649-7441 | Carmen.email@example.com
Shelby Tuck-Horton, MWP™, ABC Director of Education
(301) 306-0842 | Shelby.firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your speaker proposal! DEADLINE TO SUBMIT: March 30, 2020