Announcing the 2020 ABC Annual Conference
at the Historic West Baden Springs Hotel & French Lick Resort
Monday, November 2 – Thursday, November 5, 2020
New format – we are shifting down one day. You can now book a Saturday night wedding and relax and arrive Sunday evening or Monday morning for this unique Monday, November 2 to Thursday, November 5, 2020 ABC Annual Conference.
- FLY: Fly into Louisville, KY (Airport code SDF) and take an ABC subsidized shuttle to the property, offered at scheduled times. Or fly into Indianapolis, IN ( Airport code IND ) & ABC subsidized shuttle from there.
- DRIVE: 2020 is a special year. Conference is less than a half day’s drive or fun car-pooling “road trip” for hundreds of ABC members. Southern Indiana’s French Lick Resort & West Baden Springs Hotel are located:
- Louisville: Just over 1 hour | Cincinnati: 2 1/2 hours | St. Louis: 3 1/2 hours | Indianapolis: Less than 2 hours | Nashville: 3 1/2 hours | Chicago: 4 1/2 hours
Pricing and Schedule
ABC 2020 Conference pricing includes the normal daytime meals, and this year ABC is INCLUDING for each educational registrant, the two very special “off-site” evening events (regularly $ 155 extra).
The “ABC Inclusive” 2020 event package entails:
- Monday all-day: Optional Education Sessions
- Monday evening: Welcome Dinner @ the Pete Dye Golf Course & Reception Lodge
- Tuesday all-day: Opening General Session, Keynote Speaker, Breakfast, Lunch & Breakouts
- Tuesday evening: Special Dinner Event
- Wednesday all day: General Session, Breakfast, Lunch & Breakouts
- Wednesday evening:We are also building a separate & optional, Wednesday networking dinner
Educational Registration / Business Investment:
- Early Bird $550 ($225 deposit by Oct. 30, 2019, balance $325 due by Feb. 28, 2020)
- Early $650 ($225 deposit by Jan. 30, 2020, balance $425 due by April 30, 2020)
- Regular $725 ( $225 deposit by April 30, 2020, balance $500 by June 30, 2020)
- Late Registration $775 (Based on availability, paid in full by August 30, 2020)
- Non-Member Registration with New Membership $750 ($225 deposit by March 30, balance $525 by June 30, 2020) includes Educational Registration with 1/2 off First time, New ABC Membership
ABC West Baden Springs Hotel discounted group rate, single occupancy room of $169 per night, per person. However, spouses may share the single room at no extra charge, if spouse pays the one-time $ 155 spouse fee. King beds only. The Hotel does not offer nor permit, roll away beds. If 2 members share a single occupancy room, price is still $ 169 per night, per person.
Limited # of 2 bed “double” rooms, 2 people max occupancy: $255 per room, per night.
All Educational registrants must stay at the host property, and attend all group events. All lodging room reservations and room payments to be made to ABC office, by June 30, 2020. Any room incidentals and taxes are paid to hotel at check-out.
ABC Main office phone: 203-775-0009 to make lodging payments by credit card. Or you can pay by check made payable to and mailed to:
Association of Bridal Consultants
632 Federal Road – Suite 2
Brookfield, CT 06804
Optional Room Upgrades or Additions (first come and first paid are first served):
- Atrium Balcony Rooms Offered at + $35 Per Room / Per Night
- Atrium View Rooms Offered at + $20 Per Room / Per Night
- ABC Louisville Airport – Motorcoach Shuttle Service: $30 per person one-way, or $50 roundtrip
- ABC Indianapolis Airport – Motorcoach Shuttle Service: $ 30 per person one-way, or $ 50 rdtrp.
French Lick Resort and West Baden Springs Hotel History
America’s wealthiest families have enjoyed this southern Indiana resort for over 150 years. In 1855, the Mile Lick Inn was built to capitalize on the abundance of mineral springs in the area. The name was later changed to the West Baden Springs Hotel, as it was fashioned after Baden-Baden, the great mineral spa of Europe. Lee Sinclair also invested heavily and contributed to the resort’s charm and history.
Included in your conference fee, we’ll enjoy an “off-site” at the Pete Dye Championship Golf Course and mountain views, and a separate evening party in what was the world’s largest, open atrium before engineers built the Houston Astrodome. West Baden Springs Hotel at the French Lick Resort is truly a special destination.
Share The Excitement!
Want to see more resort photos and share your excitement on Instagram?
- Association of Bridal Consultants: https://www.instagram.com/ABCAssoc/
- ABC Annual Conference: https://www.instagram.com/ABC_Conference/
- French Lick Resort: https://www.instagram.com/FrenchLickResort/
- Our Host Chapter, ABC Indiana: https://www.instagram.com/ABCAssocIndiana/
More conference details, including timeline and speakers, will be posted on www.ABCAnnualConference.com soon!